Resetting Chrome Location Permissions for PC
- Click the “3 Dot Menu Icon” on the right top side of the screen.
- Click “Settings” on the dropdown menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click on the arrow to the far right of “Content Settings.”
- Click on the arrow to the far right of “Location”
- Under “Block” you will see the URL’s listed that are blocked from detecting your location. To the right of each you will see a garbage can icon. Click on that and the URL will be removed from the Blocked List.
- Click “Play the Game” below and when given the option to Block or Allow the game site to detect your location, please select “Allow”.