Resetting Mozilla Firefox for PC
- Click on 3 line menu icon at the top right of Mozilla’s menu bar.
- Click on “Options” link in the drop-down menu.
- On the upper left portion of the screen, click the “Privacy & Security” menu item.
- Scroll down until you see the “Permissions” section, then select “Settings…” button for “Location”.
- Next to our website address, click on the Block/Allow option, which is on the right, and select “Allow” from the dropdown menu.
- Remember to click the “Save Changes” after you select “Allow.”
- Return to the game by refreshing the original tab or window you came from or by clicking here. Don’t forget to allow location detection.