Mozilla Firefox for Android
- Open a new browser tab by clicking the “3 Dot Menu Icon” on the right top side of the screen.
- Scroll way down the menu to “Settings” and click on it.
- Find the menu item “Clear private data” and click on it.
- There are many things you can clear, but the only one that matters for our purposes is “Site settings.” As long as that is selected, click “CLEAR DATA” on the bottom to confirm.
- When finished, return to the game page from whence you came or click “Play the Game” below.